- The website www.escapebreak.com is owned and operated by Escape Break Pte. Ltd. (Escape Break). Escape Break holds the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion with or without prior notice.
- The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor of the Escape Break website and should be read carefully before any use.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to cause you any loss of rights or inconvenience.
- All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- If you need to contact Escape Break at any time you may:
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Phone us at +66 (0) 2-646-6007. The opening hours are 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday, Indochina Time.
- Using our website requires acceptance of the following:
- Escape Break does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
- The Escape Break website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website without the explicit consent of Escape Break.
- You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the Escape Break website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
- You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. Escape Break will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment and debit / credit card information though Escape Break shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
- Escape Break shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
- The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Escape Break. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Escape Break and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant owner’s rights.
- We may link to 3rd party websites and we cannot accept any responsibility for this and you use them at your own risk.
- Escape Break may collect and store your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd Escape Break is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
- Escape Break provides directly and indirectly real-life “escape games” (Games) where players spend time in different rooms.
- Booking any Games via any link provided by Escape Break on www.escapebreak.com requires acceptance of the following:
- Only customers above the age of eighteen (18) years old may book an Escape Break game online.
- Bookings may be linked through to 3rd party websites and we cannot accept any responsibility for this and you use them at your own risk.
- As such, Escape Break cannot be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of any 3rd party website.
- It is your responsibility to check that any Games you book are accurate.
- Any purchase of a Game is only valid when processed by Escape Break.
- We do not allow transfer of games to another party for commercial purposes or at a premium.
- You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Booking System. By booking a Game on a Booking System you warrant to Escape Break that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
- Escape Break reserves the right to cancel a booking if you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled game time.
- You may reschedule your Game booking at the sole discretion of Escape Break and subject to availability.
- If less people attend the Game than are booked, the price difference will not be reimbursed.
- If more people attend the game than are booked the extra applicable price can be paid before the game, subject to availability.
- Escape Break is not liable for any delays or obstructions causing delay to your arrival whether caused by bad weather, strikes, protests, floods, traffic jams, civil unrest or any other reason. It is your sole responsibility to arrive on time according to your booking.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- The availability of any discount or deal is subject to change at Escape Break’s sole discretion.
- Game prices are subject to change from time to time with or without notice.
- Playing any of the Escape Break Games requires acceptance of the following:
- Each player will participate in the game at their own risk.
- Escape Break staff will show players a briefing before their Game that will explain safety rules and instructions (the Rules).
- Escape Break expects our players not to disclose any details of the Game to the public.
- All players at Escape Break by making a booking agree to undertake not to discuss, divulge or circulate any information regarding the content of the Games or any other proprietary information. By playing the Games, all players agree not to pass on this information.
- No photos or recordings can be taken inside the Game whatsoever.
- Escape Break may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
- From time to time, Escape Break may use photos of you and others whilst on Escape Break premises, for marketing purposes worldwide.
- While you are on our premises, or the premises of any Escape Break franchise worldwide, you must follow our rules and regulations, adopt proper standards of behavior, cooperate with our employees at all times, and adhere to any local laws.
- Escape Break is not liable for any damages caused by Game misuse or not following the Rules.
- Escape Break does not tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees and will take any appropriate step deemed appropriate by Escape Break to support and protect its staff. Escape Break reserves the right to refuse entry to any person who is unfit, abusive or unsuitable in any way at the sole discretion of the owners and staff of Escape Break.